TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Nepal Intrepid Treks is a legally incorporated travel agency registered with prescribed regulatory bodies in Nepal like Tourism Board of Nepal, Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal, Nepal Mountaineering Association of Nepal and many more.
If you are going through our website or are willing to book your trip with us, you must not do so until you agree with all the terms and conditions mentioned here. When you go through our site or want to book a trip with us, it is deemed that you have gone through the terms and conditions, understand it and agree to abide by it.
Use of website
You agree not to use this website for any illegal or immoral act or damage it or alter, modify or reproduce the contents and graphics used in the website.
General Booking conditions
- If you are booking any trip with us, then you need to fill up a form prescribed by us and provide us with a copy of your passport, photographs along with the deposit amount. The deposit amount is non-refundable in case you cancel your trip with us. Once you arrive in Kathmandu, you will have to make full payment either in cash or through other modes whichever you think is convenient. Payment can be made through wire transfer, Swift transfer of through credit cards also. We will provide you with our bank details for payment purpose.
- We are also available for last minute booking
- You can postpone your trip in case of any emergencies but the charges are applicable.
If any circumstances occur beyond our control like natural disasters, strike and others due to which the intended tour or trek cannot be completed, in this case, we will organize an alternative trip for you. Though the trip will not be the same as you had intended it to be, you will not have to return disheartened.
In case of any incomplete tour, we are not liable for any kind of refunds, whatever is the reason for such an incomplete tour.
Risk and Liabilities
We do not bear any risk or liabilities of the traveler during the trip. We are not liable for any damages caused due to a cancellation of trip caused by the change in rules, regulation, and legislation of the country, strikes, riots, natural disasters, flight delays, cancellation, accidents or any other circumstances beyond our control. Therefore, travel insurance is a must.
Our website may contain linked sites however the sites are not a part of us until mentioned clearly. Also, the linked sites are not under our control. So, we are not responsible for any activity of liability that has aroused from those sites.
Other general conditions
- We reserve right to change price in case of high inflation, drastic change in foreign currency rate, change in government rules that directly affects price rate, etc.
- Travel insurance is a must.
- We are not liable for damage of any of your belongings during the travel. Safety of your belongings is your responsibility. You are at your own risk.
- If you commit any immoral or illegal act that is against the law of Nepal and you are compelled to leave Nepal, then we are not liable for any kind of refund.
- Flight delays and cancellation may occur therefore an extra day for the trip is highly recommended.
If you have been engaged with us without reading our terms and conditions then you are responsible for it. Once you enter into our site or engage with us in any activity, then we ipso facto consider than you have gone through and agreed to our terms and conditions.